Tuesday, September 11, 2012


Aug 6, 2012


Hi everyone

I hope you've all had a really good week. Nothing super eventful has
happened here. We're still trying to find some really good people to
teach.

We played basketball with all of our Chinese again on Tuesday. It was
really fun. I played a whole lot better than I did last time, still
pretty rusty though. Some people came up to me after and asked me if I
wanted to play on the UCLAN(the university in Preston) basketball team
haha. The basketball here is very low quality.

We also had the chance to attend the mission home fireside with one of
our investigators last night. It was pretty crowded so all of the
missionaries had to sit in the kitchen together so we all just talked.
I talked to Elder Thomas for quite awhile. He just left Stockport but
he said that everything is going really well there. It's so nice to
see former companions and other people you worked around. It brings
back so many good memories.

Other than that nothing else is really going on! The next two weeks
should be really busy though. We have all sorts of activities coming
up. We're going to the temple as a zone on Thursday, we climbing Mt.
Snowden(it's really more of a hill) in Wales next week, and we have a
few planning meetings a big Chinese activity coming up this month in
Liverpool. We'll have a lot of teaching appointments as well. Plus we
got to watch a bit of the Olympics! I'm planning on watching the U.S
get an easy gold in the basketball.

The next few weeks will definitely fly by. This has been such a quick
transfer! It's already half over. It ends on the 29th and then who
knows where i'll be!? I hope everyone has a fantastic week. I love you
all!

Love Elder Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment