Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Dec 15, 2013

Hey Everyone,

It's been another really busy week. Everyone is getting pretty excited for Christmas. We spent The day at the mission home Friday for our zone Christmas meal and trainings. It was a lot of fun. We had an amazing meal from Sister Preston, watched a church movie, had a white elephant gift exchange, and a lot of other fun stuff. Christmas time on a mission is great. It's a completely different experience from all the other Christmas's I've had in the past.

We've seen massive progress in our area. We have an investigator all set to be baptized January 4th. She is understanding everything we've taught so far and has progressed very quickly. I'm a bit devastated that I won't get to see her baptism though.

Other than that not much new. We've had loads of exchanges, three this week, so I've had a lot of time to hit the streets. I love being able to work with so many different missionaries. Being a missionary is the best decision I've ever made. Love you all!

Elder Ford

The Trio. Elders Ford, Cox, and Debenham

No comments:

Post a Comment