Monday, July 2, 2012


June 25, 2012

Hey Everyone
 
Hopefully everyone has had a good week. It sounds like it's been a pretty busy time for everyone. Things are going great here. Elder White and I are working hard and trying to make good things happen.
 
I can honestly say I've never been so tired in all my life. If i sit down for two seconds I fall asleep. It's pretty ridiculous sometimes. On Saturday day we walked so much! my bus pass ran out so we didn't have a choice. We measured it our on a GPS. We walked about 15 miles! It was going on the Pioneer Trek all over again. On Friday it rained more than i've ever seen it rain in my life. Friday also happened to be the one day of the week were we didn't have any appointments set up. We were literally in the pouring rain the entire day, plus the umbrella I was using broke. haha. At lunch and dinner time we had to throw all our clothes in the dryer. It was pretty crazy. Luckily we were able to laugh the entire time. That's something great about Elder White. He always has a joke to tell.
 
Our investigators are doing well. They both came to church on Sunday. King(Chinese) is doing so great in our lessons. Church is a bit hard for him though, because of his lack of English. He still shows great faith by attending anyways! He shared some great experiences that he's already had with praying and is starting to gain a solid testimony. He's dated for the 7th of July and should make it for that day.
 
Simon is a little bit tougher. He has some kind of mental difficulties but we're not exactly sure what it is. He tends to go super of topic and he thinks that he us the Ultimate Supreme Governor of something called World Community where he writes laws that the entire world obeys. Obviously there is no such thing. He does make it look pretty official. He has a name tag that has his name on it and says that he is the Ultimate Supreme Governor(USG). I don't know who in the world he got to make it for him. haha. It's always an adventure when we have a lesson with him. You never know what he is going to say. It has been an interesting teaching process so far. We're still trying to figure out where he's at. haha. We're not sure what's going on with him.
 
Other than that nothing is really new. We're just moving forward. I'm in full swing out here. I've forgotten what being home and being normal is like. haha. It feels like I've been a missionary all my life. It's a weird feeling.
 
Well I love you all and I hope you have a good week!
 
Love Elder Ford
 

No comments:

Post a Comment