Tuesday, June 18, 2013

May 7, 2013

Hey everyone,

It's been another quick week. Time is cruising. I don't have much time today because we're on exchange with the assistants and we have loads of stuff that we need to get done. I'm actually sitting in the mission office right now emailing. Feels way weird being back here.

We've had some pretty good miracles this week. On Saturday we were driving to an appointment and i felt prompted to stop and try-by a person who we had contact with previously. Her name is Dawn. When we knocked on her door she opened right up but we didn't have a fellowshipper so we couldn't go in. We set an appointment for the next day. We had set up many appointments with her before and none of them had gone through. I decided that because she had already dodged a few appointments we wouldn't get a fellowshipper. We went by and she opened right up again. I felt so rebuked. Complete lack of faith on my part. We drove back to the church in a complete scramble to try and find someone to come with us to teach. Luckily a really good member dropped everything to come with us and we had an amazing lesson.

Lisa is really doing well too. We're seeing her pretty frequently and the ward is starting to get involved in making plans for her wedding. The wedding will be on the 25 of May and her baptism will be on 1 of June. Pretty exciting stuff.

These last few days have been such a blur. (I think I say that every email.) We've had a few trainings that we've had to prepare for over the last few days. I always get super stressed over those kinds of things but we had the last one today so we're done for a few weeks luckily. Well I love you all so much. I'm looking forward to skyping on Sunday! I'll get a member to email you about the details. Speak to you soon!


Love Elder Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment